The most in demand wedding performer in the hinterland.
Sydney Morning Herald
Imagine…your dream wedding ceremony is about the begin, the doors open and you awaken inside of that dream with the sounds of emotional music guiding you to the alter for your perfect wedding moment in front of your family and close friends.
Frank Fodor Violinist is the perfect choice to make your dream wedding sound amazing. He is a professional musician of great performance experience and reputation. His musical repertoire is extensive, emotional and most importantly…memorable.
Frank can perform during these times:
- As guests arrive
- Processional – bridal party entering and walking down the aisle
- Signing of the Register
- As guests exit
A booking of between 1-2 hours is recommended for the complete ceremony.
You can choose what you would like performed at your ceremony (See below) or, if you need a little help just ask Frank to make some recommendations based on his performance experience.
Remember…you can book Frank to perform his exceptional music at your Reception/High Tea Party too!
Emotional Wedding Songs
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- All of Me – John Legend
- Marry You – Burno Mars
- The Prayer – Josh Groban
- You Raise Me Up – Josh Groban
- Viva La Vida – Cold Play
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- River Flows in You – Yurimi
- Cannon – Pachelbel
- Spring – Vivaldi
- Ava Maria – Bach/Gounade & Schubert
- Jesu Joy of Man’s Desire – Bach
- Bridal Chorus – Wagner
- Wedding March – Mendelssohn
- Moon River – Mancini
- At Last – Etta James
- All You Need is Love – Beatles
- Can’t Help Falling in Love with You – Elvis